Mendelsohn FO, Mahaffey KW, Bajzer C, Yadav JS. Carotid Artery Disease: Remedica
Books, London, 2000.
Manual of Peripheral Vascular Intervention is a practical how-to guide to vascular interventional procedures for all arteries and veins outside the coronary vascular system.
[ Preview the book on Google ]
Casserly IP, Sachar R, Yadav JS. Manual of Peripheral Vascular Intervention: Lippincott
Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, First Edition 2005; Second Edition 2010.
- Yadav JS, Roubin GS, King P, Iyer S, Vitek J. Angioplasty and stenting for restenosis after carotid endarterectomy. Stroke 1996; 27: 2075-207
- Yadav JS, Roubin GS, Iyer S, Vitek J, King P, Jordan WD, Fisher WS. Elective stenting of the extracranial carotid arteries. Circulation 1997; 95: 376-381.
- Mathur A, Roubin GS, Iyer SS, Piamsonbon C, Liu MW, Gomez CR, Yadav JS, Chastin HD, Fox LM, Dean LS, Vitek JJ. Predictors of stroke complicating carotid artery stenting. Circulation 1998;97:1239-1245.
- Roubin GS, New G, Iyer SS, Vitek JJ, Al-Mubarak N, Liu MW, Yadav J, Gomez C, Kuntz RE. Immediate and late clinical outcomes of carotid artery stenting in patients with symptomatic and asymptomatic carotid artery stenosis: a 5-year prospective analysis. Circulation 2001 Jan 30;103(4):532-537.
- Mukherjee D, Yadav JS. Effect of contralateral occlusion on long-term efficacy of endarterectomy in the Asymptomatic Carotid Atherosclerosis Study (ACAS). Stroke 2001 Jun;32(6):1443-1448.
- Kapadia SR, Bajzer CT, Ziada KM, Bhatt DL, Wazni OM, Silver MJ, Beven EG, Ouriel K, Yadav JS. Initial experience of platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibition with abciximab during carotid stenting: a safe and effective adjunctive therapy. Stroke 2001 Oct;32(10):2328-2332.
- Grube E, Gerckens U, Yeung AC, Rowold S, Kirchhof N, Sedgewick J, Yadav JS, Stertzer S. Prevention of distal embolization during coronary angioplasty in saphenous vein grafts and native vessels using porous filter protection. Circulation 2001 Nov 13;104(20):2436-2441.
- Abou-Chebl A, Yadav JS, Reginelli JP, Bajzer C, Bhatt D, Krieger DW. Intracranial hemorrhage and hyperperfusion syndrome following carotid artery stenting; Risk factors, prevention, and treatment. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2004 May 5;43(9):1596-1601.
- Yadav JS, Wholey MH, Kuntz RE, Fayad P, Katzen BT, Mishkel GJ, Bajwa TK, Whitlow P, Strickman NE, Jaff MR, Popma JJ, Snead DB, Cutlip DE, Firth BG, Ouriel K, for the Stenting and Angioplasty with Protection in Patients at High Risk for Endarterectomy Investigators. Protected carotid- artery stenting versus endarterectomy in high-risk patients. New England Journal of Medicine 2004 Oct 7;351(15):1493-1501.
- Abou-Chebl A, Bajzer CT, Krieger DW, Furlan AJ, Yadav JS. Multi-modal Therapy for the Treatment of Severe Ischemic Stroke Combining GPIIb/IIIa Antagonists and Angioplasty after Failure of Thombolysis. Stroke 36(10):2286-8, 2005 Oct.
- Gupta R, Abou-Chebl A, Bajzer C, H. Schumacher C, Yadav J. Rate, Predictors and Consequences of Hemodynamic Depression after Carotid Artery Stenting. JACC, 47;1538-1543, 2006 April 18.
- Gurm H.S., Yadav J.S., Fayad P., et al. Long-Term Results of Carotid Stenting versus Endarterectomy in High-Risk Patients N Engl J Med 2008; 358:1572-1579